You are a provider of B2B software solutions, looking for a German PR agency that specializes in media placements for your industry? Then you have come to the right place!
We at Web&Tech PR specialize in technology and software PR and are perfectly connected with the most important media, journalists and influencers in our field. Our approach has been tried and tested for eight years: a precise understanding of the market, a focus on the right target groups, a pointed positioning and a crystal-clear messaging. We convey the advantages of your solutions in crisp messages and helpful stories that are geared to the user needs in DACH and Europe.
Get ready for the crucial steps of software PR
No matter whether you are a provider of productivity applications, middleware, CRM, shopware, ERP, CMS, IT security software or any other little helper, and no matter whether you make money with “as a service”, open source, freemium or classic license models – we will identify the right time and place to draw attention to your solution. We will help you to shape successful communication in the critical stages:
- The launch of your software product with the help of innovation PR
- The growth phase with increasing visibility of your brand with the help of milestone communications
- The establishment of a leadership positions with a mature brand with the help of thought leadership campaigns.
Forward-thinking B2B communication is a worthwhile investment. Get the right partner: We at Web&Tech PR in Munich carry our passion in our brand. Since our foundation in 2012, we have set ourselves the goal of supporting technology providers. Follow the five golden rules of software PR, which we have compiled here:
- The universal purpose of software is to save time and money. Great PR takes a strong stand on this.
- No software solves all problems at once. Great software PR clearly indicates the best user scenarios and business cases.
- Software has to fit into an organization technically. Smart communication specifies the technical requirements for the application.
- Software has to fit into an organization socially. Sound PR relates to the user and illustrates how the solution improves their lives.
- Software in itself does not trigger passion or emotion. Media work therefore transports joyful experiences through stories that give a user perspective.
Are you interested in our services or are you looking for strategic advice for your software PR? Then get in touch with us. Give us call or just send a quick note by using the contact form.